Picture Project- Take a picture or draw your favourite place in your house. Write in your copy or tell someone in your family why it is your favourite place.
Lets Go Reader
- Read Pg. 196- 202
- Pg. 204 Qs. C, D, E.
- Imagine you are Eily or Michael from the story, The Soup Kitchen. In your copy, write a diary entry for the day you arrived in Kineen at the soup kitchen.
- Write a summary of the story, The Soup Kitchen. Remember a summary only includes the main points of the story.
- Picture project- Take a picture or draw an example of a pattern you found in your house or garden.
- Master Your Maths- Do the next week.
- Busy At Maths- https://my.cjfallon.ie/preview/student/16846/3
- Day 1- Pg.122
- Day 2 & 3- Pg. 123
- Day 4 & 5- Pg. 124
- Tables- x12, divided by 12
- Learn tables and ask someone in your family to test you
- 5/10 minutes every day on Hit The Button tables game.
Create a project based on the Great Irish Famine.
- Your choice: Make a poster/ book or powerpoint project on The Great Irish Famine.
- Small World History Book- Read Pg. 76- 82 to help you.
- Theme- Caitheamh Aimsire (Hobbies)
- Abair Liom Pg. 181- Write your hobbies as Gaeilge (in Irish) into your copy and draw a picture of you doing your hobbies.
Abair Liom Pg. 181- Write three sentences as Gaeilge (in Irish) about your hobbies.
IT – Scratch
- Check out Not Just Anybody Family in the Covid-Time folder