This is the summary of the work recommended for the week of 20th to 24th of April.
Picture Project- Take a picture or draw a picture of your favourite game or activity. Explain to somebody how to play or why it is you like this particular acitivity.
Lets Go Reader
- Read Pg. 166-169
- Pg. 170, Activities B,C,D
- Challenge: Imagine you are sent back in time to when the dinosaurs lived. Write about your adventure.
- Can you create your own dinosaur or do a report on a dinosaur of your choosing.
- Master Your Maths- Do the next week.
- Busy At Maths- https://my.cjfallon.ie/preview/student/16846/3
- Day 1- Pg.129
- Day 2 & 3- Pg. 130/131
- Day 4 & 5- Pg. 132
- Tables- x9, divided by 9
- Learn tables and ask someone in your family to test you
- 5/10 minutes every day on Hit The Button tables game.
Create a project based on the Dinosaurs
- Your choice: Make a poster/ book or powerpoint project on the Dinosaurs.
- Lets Go reading this week will help.
- Theme- Teilifis (Television)
- Abair Liom Pg. 109 Activity C
- Draw a picture of your favorite tv shows and label it e.g. clár sport, cartún, clár grin
- Write three sentences as Gaeilge (in Irish) about your favouritetv show.